Our efforts at Web.SwimISCA.org aim to keep partners happy with a quick site code.
A faster site can improve your conversions, lengthen the time visitors spend on your site and and improve search engine rankings. Benefits come from faster loading pages.
Web.SwimISCA.org handles file requests in lightening speed - just 0.001 seconds on average.
Opportunities for rapid page loading are smaller file sizes and faster delivery across the internet.
- Web.SwimISCA.org applies JPEG and WebP compression to reduce image file size. Since this reduces image quality with a default of 80% quality, a happy medium between between low file size and good quality.
- Images are served in the most appropriate format: JPEG, PNG or WebP. Web.SwimISCA.org automatically does this, with its "Optimal" image format. It's enabled by default, so your images will be served in the most efficient file format (often WebP, if the browser supports it). WebP is usually the most efficient of all web image formats. File size is typically 25-50% smaller than JPEG while keeping the same quality. It supports transparency and alpha too, so is a great alternative to PNG for faster image loading.
- No matter what image logo and format you future sponsors upload, Web.SwimISCA.org is able to process and serve those images as WebP if possible. The format is only supported by Chrome and Opera so Sirv will automatically serve JPEG or PNG equivalents to browsers that don't support WebP.
- When serving PNG images, "Optimal" enable PNG optimization to slash the PNG image file size by up to 75%.
- Even a small reduction in image dimensions can make a big difference in file size and page load time. The main image size is the crucial one because these will load for all your users. Typical size is usually 300-400px width but very much depends on the design and layout of your site and the impact you want to make.
- The Web.SwimISCA.org CDN caches your images on servers in 20 locations around the world, ready for delivery to your users. Your images are automatically served from the closest server to your user, thereby reducing the latency of each request traveling across the internet. Depending on the location of your user, the CDN can achieve faster image loading of as much as 500ms per image.
- All users benefit from an image CDN. The greatest improvements will be experienced by users in the west of North America, Asia, Australasia and South America.
Serve images over HTTPS
- Your pages and content normally load faster over HTTPS than HTTP.
HTTPS requires a few extra milliseconds before images are displayed because, unlike HTTP, requests require decryption on the user's device. However, Web.SwimISCA.org typically wins back this time and more because it delivers HTTPS files over HTTP/2. By serving a whole stream of files over a single TCP connection (using HTTP/2 multiplexing), It serves many files simultaneously, with faster loading than HTTP/1.1.
- HTTPS is used by default in all URLs.
- If your web pages are still served over HTTP, consider switching your entire website to HTTPS. Not only will you and your users benefit from improved security, Google uses it as a ranking factor. You'll be rewarded with a small improvement in your organic search ranking.